We assist in filling patent or patent-able idea of the candidates.
To obtain the grant of a patent, a person, either legal or natural, must file an application at a patent office with the jurisdiction to grant a patent in the geographic area over which coverage is required. This is often a national patent office, but may be a regional body, such as the European Patent Office. Once the patent specification complies with the laws of the office concerned, a patent may be granted for the invention described and claimed by the specification.
The process of "negotiating" or "arguing" with a patent office for the grant of a patent, and interaction with a patent office with regard to a patent after its grant, is known as patent prosecution. Our lawyers help the candidates to file the patents.
Here are the 7 steps of filling patents:
- 1. Determine the type of Intellectual Property protection that you need.
- 2. Determine if your research idea or invention is patent-able.
- 3. Choose the kind of patent do you need.
- 4. Apply for patent.
- 5. Prepare and submit your initial application.
- 6. Work with our examiner.
- 7. Receive your approval.