We assist in improving candidate's accountability and promote ethical writing practices.
Plagiarism is considered as an academic dishonesty and a breach of journalistic ethics. It is subject to sanctions like penalties, suspension, and even expulsion. We provide assistance in checking the plagiarism so that the candidates do not make the wrongful appropriation of another author's work on their name.
Steps for plagiarism detection:
- The candidate has to provide original manuscript to our portal
- We generate plagiarism report using Turnitin.(commercial, Internet-based plagiarism-detection service)
- The candidate revises the manuscript if plagiarism is found
- The candidate again submits the revised manuscript to our portal for plagiarism detection
- If the plagiarism is less than 10% then the candidate is given green signal for publishing
- Our peer-reviewers team also check whether the research idea is novel or copied to suffice the publishing ethics.